from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Made of, pertaining to, or resembling chitin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the nature of chitin; consisting of, or containing, chitin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of or having the nature of chitin.
- Containing chitin in greater or less proportion: in the articulate animals, applied to any definitely hardened part of the integument.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or resembling chitin
Sorry, no etymologies found.