from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of churn.
- n. The act by which something is churned.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who churns.
- n. The quantity of butter made at one operation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of operating a churn.
- n. The motion of a churn, or a motion which resembles that of a churn.
- n. As much butter as is made at one time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. moving with or producing or produced by vigorous agitation
- adj. (of a liquid) agitated vigorously; in a state of turbulence
Sorry, no etymologies found.