from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A building occupied by a club.
- n. The main building of a country club.
- n. Sports The locker room of an athletic team.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any building used by a club for meetings or social activities.
- n. A locker room and possibly associated rooms used by an athletic team,
- n. A building at a golf course that houses various activities associated with golf.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A house occupied by a club.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A house occupied by a club, or in which a club assembles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a building that is occupied by a social club
club + house (Wiktionary)