from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or mounted on a common axis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a common central axis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having a common axis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a common axis. Also coaxal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a common axis
co- + axial (Wiktionary)