American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To extend or cause to extend through the same space or duration.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To extend equally; cause to extend through the same space or duration; place so as to coincide or occupy the same extent or space.
- To reach to or attain the same place, time, or duration: used with with.
- v. transitive, intransitive To extend along with another.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To extend through the same space or time with another; to extend to the same degree.
- co- + extend (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for coextend.