from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To give an appearance or impression; to project a certain image.
- v. To find, usually by accident.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. find unexpectedly
- v. be received or understood
- v. come together
- v. be perceived in a certain way; make a certain impression
- v. communicate the intended meaning or impression
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.