from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To obtain; to get, especially by chance or involuntarily.
- v. To come near to; to pass; to visit.
- interj. A command to a sheepdog to move clockwise around the sheep
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. visit informally and spontaneously
- v. obtain, especially accidentally
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.