from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A product of condensation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A liquid that is the product of condensation of a gas
- n. The product of a condensation reaction
- n. Any of various condensed quantum states
- v. To condense.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made dense; condensed.
- transitive v. To condense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To condense; make dense or more dense.
- To become more dense, close, or compact.
- Made dense; condensed; made more close or compact.
- n. The substance formed by condensation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a product of condensation
- n. atmospheric moisture that has condensed because of cold
From condensate, condensed, from Latin condēnsātus, past participle of condēnsāre, to condense; see condense.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)