from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of congealing
- n. Something that has congealed; a clot
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or the process of congealing; congeliation.
- n. That which is formed by congelation; a clot.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of congealing; congelation.
- n. That which is formed by congelation; a concretion; a clot.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of congealing; solidification by (or as if by) freezing
Sorry, no etymologies found.