from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A marine European fish (Crenilabrus melops); also, the related American cunner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A marine European fish (Crenilabrus melops); also, the related American cunner. See cunner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who tests, examines, or inspects; one who has a speeial knowledge of anything. See aleconner.
- n. One who gives steering directions to the helmsman of a, ship.
- n. A person who stood upon a cliff or an elevated part of the sea-coast in the time of the herring-fishing, to point out to the fishermen by signs the course of shoals of fish; a balker.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Instead we get "hey guys, take mine" and that stupid chin nod from 'conner' "Thanks bud"
Once you kill off donna, lilith, conner, bart, terra, etc, im not even interested enough to care. .im sorry but this comics is unable to shock. i suspect its not even a death, just a ploy cover to get a little bit of attention. i stopped buying these titles months ago and glad i did. i dont reward DC for lousy storytelling or bad artwork.
Glad to see a double boiler can do the job. jon conner Jan 14 does someone know, if organic milk is vegan?
I often wade fish the port o conner to rockport areas.
It was so good & comprehensive that shiny new neo-conner Bob McDonnell had not much to disagree with, actually.
Native New Yorkers often get very frustrated when they arrive on the conner of Essex and Delancey to be toured through the neighborhood where they grew up, to find that not only did the guide not grow up on their block, she won't even be talking about them or their childhood!
Everyone has rights and luckily you can't take them away. chuck conner
April 29th, 2008 10: 00 am ET yes they will i think much conner than anyone thinks I give it till next Friday that will let the votes from next Tuesday be factored in.
: -0 And one more thing, Christin Bale looks like the best choice for John conner ..
Jack O, conner was the best in my opinion. anybody whom tried to and di convience the public, that he shot a deer on the run at 600yds with a 44 mag pistol, is full of it, to begin with!!
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.