from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Related by birth or "by blood," i.e. having close ancestors in common.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. related by blood; descended from a common ancestor; -- used as a term of relation between two people.
- adj. having the same father but different mothers; -- contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Descended from a common ancestor; consanguineous: as, “the Consanguine Family,”
- n. One of the same blood as, or related by birth to, another.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. related by blood
Sorry, no etymologies found.