from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to copulation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to copulation; tending or serving to unite; copulative.
- adj. Used in sexual union.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to copulation: specifically, in zoology, applied to the accessory generative organs.
- Uniting; copulative.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to coitus or copulation
Sorry, no etymologies found.