American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Having a cortex or a similar specialized outer layer.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a cortex; coated with bark or a bark-like covering; having a rind, as an orange.
- Pertaining to or having the characters of the Corticata.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Having a special outer covering of a nature unlike the interior part.
- Latin corticatus. (Wiktionary)
“I also have a fuzzy impression that if your OpenVPN server uses a certificate from a third party CA, then anyone else with a corticate from that CA can also connect.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘corticate’.
I've no idea where I got this page full of words, but whatever it is, I want to find it again. May have duplicate words from other lists.
Terms used in botany
Looking for tweets for corticate.