from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Throughout a whole country; nationwide: launched a fundraising campaign countrywide; a countrywide search.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Throughout a country; nationwide.
- adv. Throughout a country; nationwide.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. extending throughout a country or nation as a whole.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring or extending throughout a country or nation
country + -wide (Wiktionary)