from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or producing a toxic effect on cells.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or being a cytotoxin
- adj. of or relating to cytotoxicity
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Effecting the destruction of cells: applied to the action of special cytotoxins.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to substances that are toxic to cells
Sorry, no etymologies found.