from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a couch that can be used as a sofa by day and a bed by night
- n. long chair for reclining
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an armless couch; a seat by day and a bed by night.
- n. a long chair; for reclining.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bed used for rest during the day; a lounge or sofa.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. convertible consisting of an upholstered couch that can be converted into a double bed
- n. a long chair; for reclining
- n. an armless couch; a seat by day and a bed by night
Sorry, no etymologies found.