from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of deactivating something, such as a bomb
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of deactivating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Loss of radioactivity: said of radium and its emanations, and of other radio-active substances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. breaking up a military unit (by transfers or discharges)
- n. the act of deactivating or making ineffective (as a bomb)
Sorry, no etymologies found.