from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a demagogue.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to demagogy or a demagogue.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to, or like, a demagogue; factious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or like a demagogue; given to pandering to the rabble from self-interest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of or resembling a demagogue
Sorry, no etymologies found.