from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being dextral
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being on the right-hand side; also, the quality of being right-handed; right-handedness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being on the right side, as opposed to the left.
- n. Superiority in strength and facility in action of the right side of the body; right-handedness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. preference for using the right hand
Sorry, no etymologies found.