from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Preference in using one side of the body over the other.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state or quality of being lateral
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or condition of being lateral.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being lateral.
- n. The state or condition of having sides.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. localization of function on either the right or left sides of the brain
- n. the property of using one hand more than the other
- n. superior development of one side of the body
Sorry, no etymologies found.