from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The time during which dinner is normally eaten.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The time when dinner takes place.
- n. The time when dinner is ready.
- n. The mid-day break in English schools (some areas), lunchtime.
- n. dinner hour, the hour between 18h00 and 19h00
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the time when people eat dinner, usually the time for the evening meal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The usual time of dining; the dinner-hour. See dinner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the customary or habitual hour for the evening meal
dinner + time (Wiktionary)