from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a diplomatic manner.
- adv. From the perspective of diplomacy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. According to the rules of diplomacy; in the manner of a diplomatist; artfully.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- According to the rules or art of diplomacy.
- Artfully; with or by good management. With reference to diplomatics; from the point of view of diplomatics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with diplomacy; in a diplomatic manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.