from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a dogmatic manner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a dogmatic manner; positively; magisterially.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a dogmatic manner; positively; in a magisterial or authoritative manner; arrogantly.
- In the Kantian philosophy, by a dogmatic method. See dogmatic, a., 3.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a narrow-minded dogmatic manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.