from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a dramatic manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a dramatic manner; theatrically; vividly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In the manner of the drama; by representation; vividly and strikingly; as regards or concerns the drama; from a dramatic point of view: as, dramatically related; dramatically considered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with respect to dramatic value
- adv. in a dramatic manner
- adv. in a very impressive manner
dramatic + -ally (Wiktionary)