from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The effect of earthquake motion propagation being greater in the direction of the rupture
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the property of a microphone or antenna of being more sensitive to sounds coming from one direction than from another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being directive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of a microphone or antenna of being more sensitive in one direction than in another
- n. the quality of being directive
Sorry, no etymologies found.