from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being a disciple
- n. The period during which a person is a disciple
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being a disciple or follower in doctrines and precepts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being a disciple or follower of another in doctrines and precepts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the position of disciple
disciple + -ship (Wiktionary)