from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no material body
- adj. Not being a member of a corporate body
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Deprived of the privileges or form of a body corporate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Divested of the body; disembodied.
- Deprived of corporate privileges.
- To deprive of corporate privileges.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not having a material body
dis- + corporate (Wiktionary)