from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who, or that which, dissolves or dissipates.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, has power to dissolve or dissipate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which dissolves, or has the power of dissolving, in any sense of that word.
- n. In paper-making and other industries, a machine for dissolving, purifying, freeing from acids, and otherwise treating salts, chemicals, clays, colors, and paper pulp in water or other liquids.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a liquid substance capable of dissolving other substances
dissolve + -er (Wiktionary)