from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of remove; one who removes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who removes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which removes: as, a remover of landmarks.
- n. An agitator.
- n. In law, the removal of a suit from one court to another.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who works for a company that moves furniture
- n. a solvent that removes a substance (usually from a surface)
Sorry, no etymologies found.