from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of disyllable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of disyllable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A word of two syllables; as, pa-per.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A word consisting of two syllables only, as paper, whiteness, virtue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a word having two syllables
Sorry, no etymologies found.