American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Vulgar Slang A toilet.
- n. dated A water closet containing a flushable toilet, especially a toilet fixture identified "T. Crapper", a well known Victorian-era English engineer and plumbing installer, Thomas Crapper.
- n. slang A flush toilet, a commode.
- n. A privy, an outhouse.
- adj. comparative form of crap: more crap
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. vulgar a toilet.
- n. a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- From crap1. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“Actually I found out from a "source" of mine what the crapper is doing on thi middle of nowhere .....”
“Of course, there's alwas the possibility that cramming the economy down the crapper is The Plan, rather than mere incompetence.”
“And the economy in the crapper is a recruiter's wet dream.”
“The seat of the crapper was a solid 28″ high, and the latrine hole went a solid”
“I'd love to flush all of it down the crapper, which is where we are headed, to have some martini's with the Tidy Bowl Man.”
“I know he's doing this for reasons I am not privy to; still, the difference between intelligently working the political game so as to maximize personal effectiveness and whoring yourself out to the shits who put the country in the crapper is a thin one at times.”
“Yes, I enjoyed the occasional "crapper" a term Aunt M-mv coined to describe books for perusal in the... well, you get the idea.”
“I personally don’t hate the author, I just think her works have gone to the crapper, which is why I have stopped reading cold turkey for 2 years.”
“Yeah, but it's underlining the word "crapper" ... is that a subliminal message that the team is in the toilet already?”
“But you're not allowed to say "crapper," because the "crapper" doesn't exist.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘crapper’.
Trademarked names that people use to refer to the thing in general, regardless of maker.
If I've seen it, heard it, or marvelled at it, I'll stick it here.
Names for the place where you do your business.
Looking for tweets for crapper.