from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who registers or is registered.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who registers something or is registered.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who registers; esp., one who , by virtue of securing an official registration, obtains a certain right or title of possession, as to a trade-mark.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who registers; especially, in patent law, one who registers a trade-mark or patent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is formally entered (along with others) in a register (and who obtains certain rights thereby)
Sorry, no etymologies found.