from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A yard or lot that is used to store junk, such as scrap metal or resalable car parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A place where rubbish is placed.
- n. A business that sells used metal or items.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a field where junk is collected and stored for resale.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a field where junk is collected and stored for resale
Sorry, no etymologies found.