from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A lightweight motorcycle.
- n. A pedal bicycle that has an attached motor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A motorcycle, especially a relatively small one.
- v. to ride a motorbike, to travel by motorbike.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a light two-wheeled vehicle containing a motor for propulsion. It is lighter in construction and has a lower speed than a motorcycle.
- n. a small motorcycle with a low frame and small weels and elevated handlebars.
- n. a bicyle with a motor attached for propulsion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small motorcycle with a low frame and small wheels and elevated handlebars
- v. ride a motorcycle
Sorry, no etymologies found.