from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A tool used to play bingo; a dauber.
- n. A member of the working class in Scotland who is seen as undereducated, with poor taste, especially in clothes, and poor social skills. Closely related to the English chav.
- n. One who dobs (informs against or implicates to authority).
- n. Any small electronic device that plugs directly into a larger one, such as a wireless scoring system in fencing or a USB mass storage device.
- n. A large marble.
- n. A float (as used by an angler).
- n. A dabchick.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See dabchick.
- n. A float to a fishing line.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Apiece; a lump: a big lump.
- n. A large heavy taw or marble.
- n. The cork or float of a fishing-line.
Sorry, no etymologies found.