from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A car's engine.
- n. A fool.
- n. A sub-genre of scouse house music (from a common percussive sound used in it).
- n. A poor player who makes mistakes.
- v. To provide a second person with a lift on a bicycle (formerly, on a horse), seating the passenger either in front (on the handlebar) or behind (sharing the seat); to travel as a passenger in such manner.
- v. To hit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete or dialectal form of dank.
- A dialectal form of dank.
Sorry, no etymologies found.