from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To compose a document, especially one having a standard form
- v. To arrange in order or formation
- v. Cause to come to a halt
- v. Come to a halt
- v. To withdraw upwards
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. straighten oneself
- v. cause (a vehicle) to stop
- v. make up plans or basic details for
- v. come to a halt after driving somewhere
- v. form or arrange in order or formation, as of a body of soldiers
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.