from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. without wetting's one's shoes or feet.
- adj. without wetting's one's shoes or feet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without wetting the feet; having or keeping the feet or shoes dry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having dry shoes or feet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or keeping the feet or shoes dry
Sorry, no etymologies found.