from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small one-man diesel-powered vehicle often used to carry loads and material around, often on building sites.
- n. A dropper of rubbish, particularly not in landfill sites/recycling sites.
- n. One who would drop their boyfriend or girlfriend, the person in the couple who has finished the relationship.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. same as dump truck.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which dumps; specifically, atip-cart.
- n. In railroading, any form of tilting-, dumping-, or unloading-car, whether operated by hand or by power.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. truck whose contents can be emptied without handling; the front end of the platform can be pneumatically raised so that the load is discharged by gravity
Sorry, no etymologies found.