from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an economical manner; not wastefully; not extravagantly; prudently.
- adv. From the perspective of economics or an economy.
- adv. According to divine economy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With economy; with careful management; with prudence in expenditure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- As regards the production, distribution, and use of wealth; as regards the means by which human needs and comforts are supplied.
- With economy; with frugality or moderation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with respect to the economic system
- adv. in an economical manner
- adv. with respect to economic science
economic + -ally (Wiktionary)