from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to supplement
- v. To obtain with difficulty or effort.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. supplement what is thought to be deficient
- v. live from day to day, as with some hardship
- v. make by laborious and precarious means
- v. obtain with difficulty
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.