from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of embedding or the state of being embedded
- n. An embedded structure, especially a steel structure, embedded in concrete that transmits external loads to it
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of embedding, or the state of being embedded.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of embedding or the state of being embedded or firmly fixed in some surrounding mass.
- n. The mason work, clay, cement, or the like, in which something is or is to be embedded.
Sorry, no etymologies found.