from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A particular style of hardcore punk rock
- n. An individual or group of people associated with that subculture and musical style.
- n. Any form of guitar-driven alternative rock that is particularly or notably emotional
- n. An individual or group of people associated with a fashion or stereotype of that style of rock.
- n. A young person who is considered to be over-emotional or stereotypically emo.
- adj. Emotional; sensitive.
- adj. Depressed.
- adj. Associated with youth subcultures embodying emotional sensitivity.
Abbreviation of emocore. (Wiktionary)