from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The fluid in the membranous labyrinth of the inner ear.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The fluid inside the labyrinth of the inner ear.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The watery fluid contained in the membranous labyrinth of the internal ear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In anatomy, the peculiar limpid fluid which is contained within the membranous labyrinth of the ear, as distinguished from the perilymph, which surrounds it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the bodily fluid that fills the membranous labyrinth of the inner ear
Sorry, no etymologies found.