from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that enhances
- n. A short region of DNA that can increase transcription of genes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who enhances; one who, or that which, raises the amount, price, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who enhances; one who or that which carries to a greater degree or a higher point.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
enhance + -er (Wiktionary)