from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving knowledge; cognitive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to knowledge or cognition; cognitive.
- adj. Of or relating to theory of knowledge (epistemology).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to epistemology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to epistemology
From Greek epistēmē, knowledge; see epistemology.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)