from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of equalizer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an electronic circuit which reduces frequency distortion.
- n. an equivalent counterbalancing weight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a weight that balances another weight
- n. electronic equipment that reduces frequency distortion
Sorry, no etymologies found.