American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To perform fellatio on.
- v. To engage in fellatio.
- v. transitive, intransitive To perform oral sex (on a man); to stimulate (a penis) using the mouth.
- v. transitive, by extension To suck (something) in a manner suggestive of fellatio.
- v. transitive, figuratively To suck up to, to flatter or be shamefully subservient to.
- v. provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- From Latin fellātus ("sucked"), past participle of fellō ("suck"), from Proto-Indo-European *dhe- (“to suck, to suckle”). (Wiktionary)
- Latin fellāre, fellāt-, to suck; see fellatio. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“He fantasizes about his impossibly hot surfer roommate Thor Chris Zylka, the kind of guy who uses the internet to find out how to fellate himself -- and then seems unembarrassed to be caught in mid-attempt.”
“Typist, I believe you omitted your insatiable desire to fellate Obama, but other than that, well-played. abb1 says:”
“Bozo The Neoclown says: ten bucks says pattycakes would fellate saint ronnie if we were to exhume to corpse.”
“Pea Dee, do you use mouthwash after you fellate “fred”, or do you like to preserve the aftertaste as long as possible?”
“Jeffy, do you use mouthwash after you fellate another troll, or do you like to preserve the aftertaste as long as possible?”
“From what I can gather, Blair did pretty much everything but fellate Bush.”
“It's becoming unbearably frustrating, the way the lot of you fellate each other with asininity while legitimate novelty and talent goes completely unrecognized.”
“Just a few months ago we were all lining up to fellate Macmillan for standing up to neighbourhood bully Amazon and now comes the revelation that company reps in a part of the world that basically runs on bribes made bribes in a bid for a textbook contract.”
“Pausing to fellate a fellow cottager, he then added, "I'm sure you'll agree that this is sterling work by the Prime Minister and should be recognised as such".”
“The spokesman said, we can confirm that a fat, obnoxious radio presenter was arrested in the early hours of this morning, after attempting to fellate a plain-clothes detective.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘fellate’.
Looking for tweets for fellate.