from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of fledgling.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a new member of a group.
- n. A young bird just fledged.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. young bird that has just fledged or become capable of flying
- adj. (of a young bird) having acquired its flight feathers
- n. any new participant in some activity
Sorry, no etymologies found.