from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who normally maintains a vegetarian diet but occasionally makes exceptions and eats meat or fish.
- adj. Of or relating to a diet that is primarily vegetarian but includes meat or fish on occasion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Being a flexitarian.
- adj. Being what a flexitarian might eat.
- n. One who is usually or primarily vegetarian, but who is not strictly so.
flexi(ble) + (vege)tarian.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Blend of flexible and vegetarian. (Wiktionary)